Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Craftiness and Counting to ONE MILLION!

Yesterday and today consisted of some artsy elements. I posted them on our family blog, as I'm having a hard time deciphering between what is school and what is life when I go to post. Are all activities done with the children school? Or just the math and reading things? Yet, I really could pull math and reading out of any activity. Sigh. Perhaps I should send them to school just for the free time, because they're going to learn a ton while living in our house anyway. Perhaps that is why I never studied as a child...life at my house was study. Hmmm. It's a thought, but for now, we are homeschooling, and so far, so good.
Anyhow, here are the posts about the artsy things done / discovered:
Surrounding Children With Beauty
Step One in Adding Some Beautiful Fun

Then, we read the book Count to a Million by Jerry Pallotta. The kids really enjoyed it.

No comments: